.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ranelligregory

Enter at your own risk an eclectic journey through a cluttered mind, streaming consciousness, not to be understood by all, but freed by me to you...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lord, "He's not heavy, he's my brother."




Pasquale, my maternal grandfather, has a toothpick in his mouth. My brother, Geno Ranelli, is in the plaid shorts. My father, Mario, took this 2 1/4" square negative.
Geno's twin, Mario, was also there. Geno has been missing since May 20, 1977 & Mario died of carbon monoxide poisoning December 12, 1971. Lord, "He's not heavy, he's my brother."


Barcellona, Sicily, is the site of the the Catherina Manna (only sibling of Pasquale Monno) & Domenico Salvadore tomb; their parents were Mary Romana & Antonio Manna of Santa Lucia del Mel, between Barcellona & Messina, Sicily. 4 generations of Monno include Elisabetta Ricci Zappa, daughter Jennie Zappa Monno, her daughter Mary Monno Zappa & daughter Joyce Zappa Baribeau (Wisconsin) & James Monna and his son Eugene Monna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home