.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ranelligregory

Enter at your own risk an eclectic journey through a cluttered mind, streaming consciousness, not to be understood by all, but freed by me to you...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My guy, Mark La Clair Gregory




My guy, Mark, flying on his bike, emulating Greg Le Mond & Lance Armstrong. Jim Pederson took these on a Twin Cities Bicycle Club ride as he was riding. Another 4,000 + mile year for Mark in 2005. Mark finished the Bike Tour of Colorado, suffered a mild stroke the following week, continued working the whole day at the Roseville Post Office, was hospitalized for 4 days & rode the 6PM ride the day he got out, in 94 degree heat with unbelievable humidity. Those Gregorys are definitely competitive. I met him July, 1966, at the Taystee bakery. I was a junior at St. Paul Johnson & he a junior at St. Thomas College. It was love at first sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home