.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ranelligregory

Enter at your own risk an eclectic journey through a cluttered mind, streaming consciousness, not to be understood by all, but freed by me to you...

Monday, March 06, 2006

MIDNATSOL norwegian designer ship

This is the most beautifully designed ship, everything art deco, marble, sleek high maintenance stainless, cowhide black and white couches, bar stools, even 2 hot tubs, saunas, outdoor waterfall showers, art galleries but an antiquated technology internet system. I could come and go as I pleased. Sara, their 9 year old taught me Italian and I taught her photography! There are less than 100 Ethiopians in Turin! Many Moroccans and it is an insult to call them Negroes, you must say Nero. Their food is so great. They are absolutely the kindest, most generous people. Thank Rico for those who see him! This trip is the best present to myself! Torino, Savona, Rome, Salerno, Catania, Taormina, Malta, Tunis, Ajaccio, CorsicaNice, Monte Carlo, so far!!! We still have Livorno, Caglari, Sardegna, Palma de Mallorca, Alicante, Barcelona, Algiers, Morrocco, Gibraltar and Lisbon. I hardly spend any money. No cell phone reception, no problems. No internet, but hey, that's my addiction. Sorry for the idea that I would have access. Should have brought that new mAC bOOK pro WITH ME THAT I SAW AT THE msp AIRPORT!!!!! lOVE YOU ALL, HIOPE THIS ACTUALLY GETS POSTED. lIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! aSK gINA & mARK! lOVE TO ALL, ESPECIALLY cONFESSIONS of >St. Augustine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home